3M Cloud Library eBooks
Login for this service will always be:
- Library ID: your Kansas Library Card number
- Library PIN/Password: your birthdate, in MMDDYYYY format (example: if your birthday was September 18, 1982, you would input 09/18/1982 or 09181982, slashes are optional)
Kansas Library Cards can be issued by your local public or school library.
How to Use, in a nutshell:
- Download the 3M Cloud Library software (or mobile app).
- Log in to the software.
- Browse or search for a book to check out inside the software (or on the website).
- Read the book inside the software (or transfer to an ereader from the computer).
Video: Website Overview & Searching
Instructions and Software Download
- 3M for the Computer
- Windows & Mac computers
- Transfer to an eReader
- 3M Apple App
- iPads, iPhones, iPod Touch
- 3M Android App
- Android smartphones & tablets
- Nook Color, Tablet, HD & HD+
Help & Frequently Asked Questions
Click above for the main page & all questions, here are the most popular:
Wish we had a certain book in the digital collection? Click above.
3/1/13: Email notifications for holds now available for all users through your web account. For more information see the 3M News page.
Current Project Notes
- Computer software: Check In Button gone - this had to be removed until it could be worked on more. You may manage your account on the 3M Browsing Website instead.