Go to the Kansas Library Card page and log in with:
- your Kansas Library Card number
- your birthdate, in MMDDYYYY format (example: if your birthday was September 18, 1982, you would input 09/18/1982.)
Kansas Library Cards can be issued by any local public or school library.
How to Use, in a nutshell:
- Download the software or app needed for your computer or device.
- Authenticate the software or app with an Adobe ID.
- Access your Freading account through the Kansas Library Card site.
- Use your weekly allotted tokens to check out books.
- Read the book inside the software/app (or transfer to an ereader from the computer).
- Text: About Tokens, Logging in, Checking Out Books
- Video: Website Overview & Tokens
- Video: Finding a Book
Instructions and Software Downloads
Tokens were increased from 5 per week to 10 per week as of 12/23/13. In the process of updating all of our notes on these pages to reflect that change.
Help & Frequently Asked Questions
Click above for the main page & all questions, here are the most popular: