- Register for an account (one time only).
- Download and setup the software/app for your computer or mobile device (instructions in center column).
- Check out a book from the OneClick website.
- Open your OneClick software to begin using the book.
Request a Book
Wish we had a certain book in the digital collection? Click above.
3/10- iOS 7.1 update causes problems with the mobile app for iPhones & iPads. OneClick is working on the problem.
Instructions and Software Download
- Windows Computer
- Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP
- transfer to MP3 player or iPod
- Mac Computer
- Mac OSX 10.6 and higher
- transfer to an iPod
- Mobile Apps for:
- Manual Download Instructions
- if your computer or mp3 player is not compatible.
- Play Books in Browser
- Works for most browsers
- Chromebook compatible
Click above for the main page & all questions, here are the current popular questions:
- Windows Error Message: no space on disk or device not connected properly.
- Cannot log in to my account or software.
- I found a book that does not work, how do I report this?
- Mobile Users: if app does not always save your place, learn to set a manual bookmark.
- Media Manager not transferring to iPhones/iPads updated to iOS7. Use the mobile app instead for now.
- Mac Media Manager not using one format of audiobook properly. More information & workaround.
- Newest Kindle Fire (Mojito 3.0 operating system) is not compatible with the app at this time. See note here.