Registration is required to use this service. You will create a username and password during registration, and this will only need to be done once.
How to use, in a nutshell:
- Register for an account (above).
- Download the OneClick Media Manager software (or app, for mobile device).
- Check out a book from the OneClick website.
- Open your OneClick software to begin using the book.
Instructions and Software Download
- Windows Computer
- Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP
- transfer to MP3 player or iPod
- Mac Computer
- Mac OSX 10.6 and higher
- transfer to an iPod
- Apple Mobile App
- iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch
- Android Mobile App
- Android smartphones & tablets
- Kindle Fires - brand new KFs also have a new operating system (OS 3.0 Mojito) and the company has not caught up to compatibility for this version yet.
- Manual Download Instructions
- if your computer or mp3 player is not compatible with the above.
- Play Books in Browser
- Windows & Mac, works for many browsers.
Wish we had a certain book in the digital collection? Click above.
Buying a new device this holiday season? See our devices page for notes on MP3 players, tablets, and what to consider if the device is a gift.
Help & Frequently Asked Questions
Click above for the main page & all questions, here are the current popular questions:
- How many books can I check out at a time?
- What devices & computers are compatible?
- Windows Error Message: no space on disk or device not connected properly.
- mobile apps: auto-bookmarking is not consistent. If you have trouble with this, please see the app instructions pages to learn how to set a manual bookmark.