OneClick Manual Download
A manual download option is available if you cannot use the Media Manager to download and transfer an audiobook to your device. Reasons you may need to use the manual download process:
- your Mac's operating system is older than OS 10.6.6, and you are unable to upgrade.
- your Windows computer is older than Windows XP with Service Pack 3, or otherwise not working properly enough to install the OneClick software.
- your device does not work with the mobile apps or the OneClick Media Manager software on your computer.
Other option: Play in Browser If you only play the books on the computer and do not transfer to a device, audiobooks can be used directly in your internet browser instead of downloading the files. Click here to learn more.
Video Tutorial - in the process of being updated.
Getting Started- Register for an AccountKansas Library Cards provide access to any statewide online library service. These are separate from your local library card, but you can get one at any public, school, or academic library. More detailed registration instructions and links to alternate login pages for some libraries are found here.
- Go to http://kslc.org and log in with your Kansas Library Card.
- Click the OneClickdigital Audiobooks Registration link in the brown box.
- You are now at the Create an Account screen. You have proved to the company that you are a Kansas resident.
- Fill out the form. Important notes:
- eAudio Download: Use Manual Download (correct setting for your account)
- Username: is the only permanent field. Pick something that you like and that is easy to type. Do no use spaces in your username.
- Passwords: need to be at least 7 characters long and contain both letters and numbers.
- Zip Code: please provide a 5-digit zip for statistical purposes.
- Click the Create Account button only once, and wait a moment. When this is complete, "Welcome [Your Name]" will appear in the upper right corner.
Checkout, Download & Use a Book- pick a document by how you will use the service.
(Text instructions open as a PDF. You may save this to your computer or print it out).
Questions or Need Help?
Email the State Library's Statewide Services desk at email@example.com, or call toll-free during regular business hours: 800-432-3919. Please mention that you are using OneClick audiobooks, we handle other statewide services. We can:
- answer general questions,
- help with problems (lost password, error messages)
- teach you one-on-one about OneClickdigital. We have software that allows us to connect our computer with yours for demonstations and helping with problems.
For the most common questions and problems, see the Help & FAQ section.