The Kansas State Library provides information services for state and local governments, for local libraries and their users, and for people who communicate with the library in the Capitol Building or at its other service locations.
- Search Our Catalog: Search the ATLAS Catalog for books, eBooks, digital records, images, periodicals, and more.
- Newsbank (available to state employees): NewsBank provides full-text articles from the electronic editions of record for more than 600 U.S. newspapers- all in one easy-to-search database.
- Lexis-Nexis State Capital (available to state employees): Searches bill status, state statutes, summaries of state statutes, publications on legislative issues, and information on state legislators for all 50 states.
- Interlibrary Loan: Interlibrary Loan can help you get those books, articles and other items you can't find here at the Library or on the Internet.
- Ask a Question Online: We welcome your questions, especially about Kansas Government.