American Community Survey Profiles
These are general profiles of Kansas, including tables of social, economic, housing and demographic statistics in pdf format.
2011 One Year Estimate
- Selected Social Characteristics
- Selected Economic Characteristics
- Selected Housing Characteristics
- Selected Demographic and Social Characteristics
American Community Survey Comparison Profiles
The Census Bureau has created profiles that compare 2010 and 2011 American Community Survey One Year Sample data. The profiles indicate whether or not there is a statistically significant difference between the two years.
American Community Survey 2010-2011 Comparison
- Selected Social Characteristics Comparison
- Selected Economic Characteristics Comparison
- Selected Housing Characteristics Comparison
- Selected Demographic and Social Characteristics Comparison
State Population Estimates
The US Census Bureau produces annual population estimates. The following tables include those estimates for the U.S., Kansas and counties in Kansas.
- Annual Kansas Population Estimate by County July 1, 1970 - July 1, 2012
- Current Kansas Population Estimate by County July 1, 2012
- Estimated components of population change April 1, 2010 - July 1, 2012
Kansas Population Profiles
These profiles offer a “snapshot” of various populations within Kansas.
If you need information not found on this website, or if you have any questions, please contact the State Data Center at KSLIB_SDC@library.ks.gov.