Please realize that we are still in the beta (testing) phase for both 3M & OneClick. We have more information about this posted on the Frequently Asked Questions (general program questions and answers), the Known Issues page (persistant glitches or sections under development), and the Beta Progress pages (updates on what is currently going on). Links to these are at left.
Reporting an Error, Needing Assistance?
Contact the State Library's Online Services desk at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be specific in your report or help request. Often we need this information to help you:
1. Which service you need help with:
a. OneClickdigital -- audiobooks (books you listen to on the computer or transfer to an MP3 player).
b. 3M Cloud Library -- ebooks (books you read on the computer screen or on an ereader or tablet).
2. What operating system does your computer have? Windows (XP, Vista, 7) or Mac (version number)?
3. Device involved (iPad, Nook, Sansa Clip mp3 player, etc).
3M Cloud Library--if you experience an error while using 3M Cloud Library (example: my hold would not check out!) a time/date of the error is also helpful.
1. Do I need to check my settings? This is the most common cause of transfer and download errors! See the recommended settings for Windows Media Manager, Mac Media Manager, and those doing the Manual Download Option.
2. Did I miss an update to Media Manager? View your version of Media Manager by looking in the lower right corner, inside the border. See Update or Uninstall/reinstall Media Manager instructions if you are behind.
3. Is my device compatible? Please realize that Mac Media Manager can only transfer to Apple devices. Windows Media Manager can currently transfer to the devices listed here. Device not listed? For Windows Vista & 7, try this workaround.
General Media Manager:
On the Device:
3M Cloud Library eBooks
1. If logging in is the problem, please make sure you are using the Kansas Library Card number, and inputting it correctly.
2. Is my 3M software or app updated? Please check here.
PC App (software for Windows computers):